- Performs fast and efficient first strand cDNA synthesis at higher temperature than standard AMV- and MMLV-based RT.
- RTs are used to amplify DNA in conjunction with qPCR or isothermal amplification methods to detect and identify RNA viruses, like Zika, Ebola, and various Influenza viruses.
- RapiDxFire is extremely active at high temperatures 55-80°C
- Very Sensitive -detect as few as 100 copies RNA in 2 step RT-qPCR assay
- Stable at Room Temperature, & is Lyo-compatible
- This new enzyme was discovered and isolated from a natural heat geiser bacteria
- Stellaris® RNA FISH is a RNA visualization method that allows simultaneous detection, localization, and quantification of individual mRNA molecules at the cellular level in fixed samples. This novel RNA FISH technology represents a fast and easy-to-use method to achieve conclusive results through compelling images of RNA expression.
- Stellaris DesignReady RNA Assays in a large variety of species such as Mammals, Insects, Plants, Worm, Yeast, Zebrafish, Virus, Avian, Fungus,...e.o. are ShipReady available.
- Thousands of professionally-designed assays with a choise of a variety of dyes guaranteed high specificity of the design supported by bioinformatic analysis.
- ShipReady Assays-Postive controls sets with Quasar 570 or Quasar 670 dyes are available as validated controls.
- Find out more on best matching controls in the online selection guide www.biosearchtech.com /rnafish
including.....Transposase enzymes, TransformaxTM CopycontrolTM Copycutter.... a.o.
Simplify LAMP (Loop-mediated Amplification) reaction set up with this easy-to-use, sensitive and thermostable DNA LAMP master mix. (cat# 30066-1)
Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP): Facilitates running amplification reactions in difficult test environments, enabling use outside of a high-tech laboratory.
Master Mix Format: Simplifies reaction setup and minimizes optimization required to produce the best assay results.
High Thermal Stability: Highly thermostable enzyme (up to 90°C for 5 min) enables preheating of reactions containing purified target DNA which, depending on the target, may increase assay sensitivity and decrease time to results.
Elevated LAMP Reaction Temperature (68-74°C): Improves primer specificity and reduces background amplification depending on the DNA target.
Freeze-dry Compatible: Enables generation of room temperature stable test kits through lyophilization.
- Better Lentiviral Stability
- Recombination Resistant
- Highest Efficiency for GeCKO Library Construction
- Recommended in Lentiviral CRISPR Protocol
- Also Available As Chemically Competent Cells For Non-Library Use With Lentiviral Vectors
°Privacy All personal data provided by our customers are stricktly handled for order processing and internal use only and never shared with any third party without written consent. All data will be according to European GDPR regulations.